Prozess

8:25 PM


It all starts the same way: an idea, a blank sheet of paper and a pencil. The first line is always a very emotional moment for me, since it is the beginning. I draw the first line and give my thoughts a form. With each stroke it becomes clearer what I have in mind. The sheet isn’t as pure as it was in the beginning, however it is also not finished yet. It all seems like a huddle of arbitrary lines.
Now it gets thrilling. It is the phase of the process which I love the most. I take the brush, dip it into the ink bottle and apply the ink on the sheet. The fluids combine, become one and everything is left to chance. I observe the magnificent flow of the colors and step by step the image in my mind, a rough draft, becomes a painting. A painting born from physics, chance and my imagination.
Proudly I draw the last dot, clean my brush and admire the result.




Es fängt immer gleich an, mit einer Idee, Blatt Papier und einem Bleistift. Der erste Strich ist für mich ein sehr emotionaler Moment. Das ist der Anfang. Ich setze den Stift an und gebe meinen Gedanken eine Form. Strich für Strich wird es deutlicher was ich im Sinn habe. Das Blat ist nun nicht mehr so rein wie zu Beginn, aber noch ist es nichts. Noch sieht man nur wildes Wirwar aus Strichen.
Jetzt wirds aber aufregend. Das ist der Teil des Prozesses, denn ich sehr liebe. Ich greife zum Pinsel. Tunke ihn in die Flasche mit der Tusche und führe über das Papier. Die Flüßigkeiten verbinden sich, werden Eins und der Zufall regiert. Ich beobachte die wunderschönen Verläufe und so langsam wird aus einem Bild in meinem Kopf, aus einer groben Skizze, ein Bild. Ein Motiv, das ich der Physik, Zufall und Gedanken zu verdanken habe.
Voller Stolz setzte ich den letzten Punkt. Mache meine Pinsel sauber und bewundere das Ergebnis.






You Might Also Like

0 comments